- Yeats Poem – He Wishes For the Cloths of HeavenTread softly because you tread on my dreams. Yeats 1899 short poem, Aedh (He) Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven, is a favourite of many. […]
- Second Portglenone Church – Old Cemetery, Townhill RoadThe old cemetery on the Townhill Road, Portglenone, is the site of what used to be Second Portglenone Presbyterian Church. […]
- Tirgarvil AOH band Upperlands mid 1940sHere's an old photo from the mid 1940s of Tirgarvil Ancient Order of Hibernians band AOH, Upperlands. Patsy McEldowney was President of Tirgarvil. […]
- Second Kilrea Presbyterian Church Gravestones TranscribedSecond Kilrea Presbyterian Church, located on New Row in the village, was built in 1838. Here is a short history, along with it's gravestones transcribed. […]
- Innisrush Primary School, Wartime Photo 1940-1941Here’s an old wartime photograph, of Innisrush […]
- Yeats Poem – He Wishes For the Cloths of Heaven
- Poem about the Somme - The Wounded Soldiers
Portglenone poet remembers locals who fought in World War One at the Somme, Flanders and Verdun.